Issuing Country: United Kingdom. Weight: 28.28 Grams / Diameter: 38.61mm. Issue Limit: 2,000 Worldwide. Presented: Encapsulated as Shown. The reverse designed by David Cornell features a Gun Turret with the edge inscription “Watch-dogs of the nation” while the obverse depicts the Fifth Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark. These legal tender coins have been struck to proof quality using specially prepared dies and highly polished blanks. The item “2016 Royal Mint First World War Dreadnought UK £5 Five Pound Silver Proof Coin” is in sale since Saturday, August 31, 2019. This item is in the category “Coins\Coins\British\Proof Sets/Coins\2000s”. The seller is “thelondoncoincompany” and is located in London. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year of Issue: 2016
- Country//Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Royal Mint: First World War – Dreadnought
- Silver Proof Five Pound: Encapsulated as Shown
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Featured Refinements: Royal Mint Coin
- Year: 2016